Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Take A Spin On Cooking

'Any One Can Cook' If I can, so can You! :)
I decided to jump on the blogging world simply because I want to make some one happy. I hope to make an aspiring cook's or even  a pro's day by sharing and providing ideas from recipes I've tested and treasure. This is also my chance to liven up somebody's home, a family dinner or a gathering through the help of recipes I post. Let's create happy memories and inpsire tradition for our families.

'Take A Spin On Cooking' is simply taking on the challenge of trying to rule your kitchen whether you consider yourself to be a good cook or not. As Remy from Rataouille  has said 'any one can cook' ;). If he can, so can any one. Try putting on the apron and take a spin on cooking. You'll see the magic you can weave in your kitchen and the joy it brings. Enjoy!

BTW, meet my Sous Chef Rudy!

4 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing, cheer!
    there is so much love in this blog =)
    (and DisneyPixar's ratatouille is one of my fave movies!)
    --ris (pat's my hubby)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool cheer! :) I'll follow this and maybe try some of this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ! Enjoyed so much following your blog :)
    Please keep on sharing your culinary skills,
    Will be enjoying paella and mushroom pilafs soon,
    am excited about it.

    Thanks for putting in cooking tips and ideas, together with your recipes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you every one for your wonrerful comments!

    ReplyDelete